Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Every Muslim’s definite aim is to enter Paradise; where rivers flow, you can eat everything and anything you want, live in beautiful mansions, be with your loved ones for eternity and masyallah, and other limitless wonders of Jannah! But to do so, one must keep in mind that there is no free ticket to Jannah. Allah has given us many, MANY ways for the Believers to enter Paradise, so all we need to do is to do our best and makes loads of dua’s to God and insyallah, we will be granted Paradise. :) In this article, we will present to you 7 ways to enter Paradise:
1.Shirk is the MOST dangerous sin anyone could ever commit, and it must be AVOIDED! Shirk happens when one associate Allah the Al-Mighty with other beings or items. Allah has said that He forgives all sins committed by humans, but not shirk. And beware; shirk-doers will enter Hell-fire (nauzubillah), IF they do not repent (taubah).
2. Seeking knowledge of the Deen is a duty upon every Muslim and it’s a key to God’s beautiful Paradise! With the power of knowledge, we as righteous Muslims are able to perform our duties in obedience to Him.
“Knowledge is the Road to Jannah,
Islam is the vehicle that takes you to the destination,
Quran and Sunnah are our maps,
Our scholars are the ones who give directions,
To get to our ultimate final destination – JANNAH”
3. Nobody is perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. In order to purify ourselves, there’s only one way – Taubah (Repentance)! Ask for forgiveness from Allah anywhere and at anytime, insyallah, He is always there to listen to us and that will take us to Paradise. Take note that there are 3 conditions to observe in order for your taubah to be accepted by Allah:
- 1) To stop committing it (the sin)
- 2) To feel sorry for committing it (regret)
- 3) To decide / promise to NOT recommit it
4. Giving salaam of peace to fellow Muslims may grant you a place in Paradise! So whoever or wherever it may be, smile, and say “Assalamualaikum!” Practice this in your everyday life and insyallah, it’ll be more joyous for you.
5. Animals are beautiful and magnificent creations of Allah and they too, posses feelings! As righteous Muslims, we are taught to take care, love and have mercy on ALL kinds of animals; cats, goats, dogs and even small insects! So the next time you see a starving, meowing cat by the sidewalk, why not offer some food for it? With that minor action, Allah might just grant you Paradise, insyallah.
6. Reciting the above zikir is a person’s admission that he or she in unable to do anything without the help and support of Allah. So recite “La hawlaa wa laa quawatta illah billah” anytime (especially in distress, etc) and believe in Allah’s help and guidance. According to a hadith from Imam Ahmad, this zikir is one of the treasures of Paradise.
7. In Islam, giving sadaqah is HIGHLY noble and is always emphasized on, especially if you are granted with more wealth from others. It helps the needy, the poor, the orphans, etc AND it gives you a place in Paradise! Remember: “The more you give, the more you will get from Allah” and masyallah that is very true :)
Lots of love,