Friday, February 1, 2013
6:35 AM
Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo.

Klik banner untuk join!

Hehe... dah lama tak update blog kesayangan sarah ni.. Mianhae... Are you a KPOP Lovers? Then join this contest. Rugi kalau tak join. Anda mahu tau kenapa sarah suka Kpop?
If you an ANTI-KPOP, then why are you disturbing us?
Kpop group that I like the most?
It's SUPER JUNIOR. Even though they are many members, but their songs are very touched to my heart, including Hangeng and Kibum who had left the other members since few years ago.

Which bias do I like the most?
My bias are Kyuhyun, Ryeowook & Sungmin.

Why do I like them?
The reason for Kyuhyun--> It's because he has a beautiful voice~ and also I like he's being evil to his hyungs, Heechul will proud of you. xD

The reason for Ryeowook--> Because he's an eternal maknae~ Even though Kyuhyun is the real maknae in SJ, but Wookie always acting as a maknae~ btw, he's cute.

The reason for Sungmin--> This cute Minnie always bright my day~ =D Sungmin's favorite color is PINK. and his cuteness is so DAMN CUTE! >3<

Tag:

Well, is just a short story. Assalamualaikum and Kamsahamnida. See ya guys later~

Labels:

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart