Monday, March 25, 2013
7:41 AM
*requested by Nur Hafizah
Anis are getting married with Ryeowook but both of them don't love each other... Anis are forced to marry with Ryeowook because Anis's late father has entrusted the both of them to be together..

On your first night...
Ryeowook: Don't worry, ________.. I won't touch you..
Anis: Kamsahamnida.. But if you want to, I can't resist because I'm now your wife..
Ryeowook: *smile* We will do it one day but just not today..
Anis: Waeyo?
Ryeowook: Because it's just too fast.. I believe that both of us need some time..
Anis: Ne... I agree..
Ryeowook: You should go to sleep.. It's getting late.. Goodnight..
Anis: Thanks for your concern, Ryeowook oppa.. Goodnight..

One day you past out and Ryeowook called a doctor...
Ryeowook: How's my wife, doctor?
Doctor: Your wife is fine.. She is not suffering from any illness except that....
Ryeowook: Except what?
Doctor: Congratulations Mr Kim, your wife is pregnant...
Ryeowook: *shocked* What?? Are you sure?
Doctor: Ne... She's 2 months pregnant.. She must rest well and she must not pressure herself.. Please take care of the baby and the mother..
Ryeowook: Ne, doctor...Kamsahamnida... 

Then you woke up and saw Ryeowook sitting beside you...
Ryeowook: Mianhae ________...
Anis: *shocked* Waeyo??
Ryeowook: *sigh* It's all my fault...
Anis: *confuse* Waeyo oppa?? What happen to me?
Ryeowook: You fainted just now.. And I called the doctor to check on you..
Anis: Then what did the doctor says?
Ryeowook: The doctor says that....that...
Anis: Tell me.. What is it oppa??
Ryeowook: The doctor says that you are pregnant...*look down*
Anis: What?? I'm pregnant??
Ryeowook: Ne.. You're pregnant.. Mianhae ________.. It's really my fault.. If I didn't get drunk that day, I wouldn't do 'THAT' with you... I'm really sorry...
Anis: That night... What really happen that night??

Few months back....
At a club...
Anis: Yaaa Ryeowook oppa.. You're drunk..
Ryeowook: ________? Drunk? *laugh* No... I'm not drunk...
Anis: Oppa... Let's go home..
Ryeowook: Go home?? No... I want to enjoy tonight...
Anis: Oppa... *grab his hand* Let's go home..*bring him home* 

Inside the room...
Ryeowook: Yaaa.... You're pretty, yeobo...
Anis: Ryeowook oppa...
Ryeowook: *kisses you* I love you, ________..
He then pushes you on bed and make out with you... The next morning you saw yourself naked with Ryeowook..

Now,
Ryeowook: ________? Are you ok?
Anis: Ne.. I just remember what happen that night..
Ryeowook: Mianhae ________... It's really up to you whether you want to keep or abort the baby...
Anis: Before I made any decision, I just want to ask you...
Ryeowook: Ne? What is it? You: Do you love me? Have you fallen in love with me? Did you have any feelings for me??
Ryeowook: *shocked* No... *look down*
Anis: OK... I'll abort the baby then.. *walk away*

After a few days, you are going to abort the baby.. Inside the hospital...
Doctor: Mrs Kim, are you sure you want to do this?
Anis: *sigh* Ne... There's no point I keep this baby if his father doesn't love me..
Doctor: Does your husband knows about this?
Anis: Ne... *look down*
Doctor: Arraso.. Then let's proceed... You saw all the equipments and you began to fear..

The doctor is about to inject you and suddenly Ryeowook came in...
 Ryeowook: STOP!!
Anis: *shocked* Ryeowook oppa??
Ryeowook: Stop doctor... I don't want my wife to abort the baby!
Anis: What?? Oppa!
Doctor: I'm giving the both of you time to think over again.. I don't want the both of you to regret.. Whatever decision, do inform me.. I'll be waiting for you outside..

Anis: Yaaa! What do you think you are doing?
Ryeowook: ________.. Please don't abort the baby...
Anis: Waeyo?? It's useless to keep this baby...
Ryeowook: I love you, ________.. I love you very much... That time when you asked me, I admit that I don't love you.. But when I think back, I've changed alot and it is all because of you..
Anis: But...
Ryeowook: Now I dare to say that I love you... I've fallen in love with you and I have feelings for you.. So please... Let's take care of our baby together.. Please don't abort the baby...
Anis: *tears fall* Ryeowook oppa... Actually I'm scared to abort our baby... But I ...
Ryeowook: Shhh.. Don't say anymore dear.. Let's go home...
Anis: I love you, oppa...
Ryeowook: I love you too, yeobo.. *kiss your forehead*

So she decide to keep the baby.. After 6 months, you gave birth to a baby girl..
Anis and Ryeowook live happily with your new-born baby...

THE END

Mianhae if it's too short. I'll try my best next time. Hope you guys love it. Assalamualaikum, Kamsahamnida.

Labels: , , ,

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart