Thursday, May 30, 2013
12:37 AM
TAMAT!

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo.
Whee! Finally! My hands aren't lazy anymore. ㅋㅋ... So, now I open a request for all of you. So, yeah. Please follow the instruction. This segmen is available for Facebook & Blog. Let's celebrate.

[http://i.imgur.com/9S7orDL.jpg]
Instruction
1. Follow this blog.
2. Like fanpage. Balqis Sαяαн シ
3. Make a new entry and paste my banner at your entry and link to this segmen.
4. Inform your request:
Name:
Kpop Group:
Bias:
About the Story: (Romantic/Sad/Fight/etc.)
5. Done? Publish then give the link of your entry in the comment box.

Expired Segmen: 30 May 2013 (Thursday)

#Well for some of you that don't have a blog like this but you have a facebook, please go to this link. CLICK HERE!
I hope this segmen could be more fun than ever~ So, yeah. I'll have to finish my own work. Assalamualaikum, Annyeonghigaseyo and see you guys later. *wink

Labels:

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart