Friday, September 13, 2013
7:13 PM

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo.
Hey, you guys! Finally, I'm just finish having my UPSR. Well, the questions are not so bad, but yeah, it's quite difficult too.

Well, anyway. I'm now busy for my school graduation....Here's the preview.


Well, my teacher asked my classmate to make a profile about ourselves & describe our classmate by make a poem. For me, it's quite difficult to describe them. In my class, there's 41 pupil. But for this project, we only have to describe 40, that's not included ourselves. Plus, we also need to describe our 5 teachers, include my class teacher, BM teacher, English teacher, Math teacher & Science teacher. 40+5=1 (?) xDD

Oh, I almost forget. Have you read my new Imaginary, Who Am I ? Well, I haven't make the first chapter. So, I think I'll make it this evening or night. I think I have a lots of things to do, because I'm a busy girl. xD

Well, I have to rest for a while. Assalamualaikum & Jaljayo. See you. ^^


xoxo,
Ayumi♥
blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart