Wednesday, December 18, 2013
5:59 AM

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo! ^^

It's been a while, I haven't post anything in my blog. I'm really sorry. OTL Even though it's holiday, I was a 'little' busy typing my new fan fiction and chapter. I'm not quite busy though but honestly, I don't have any idea what should I post about. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Anyway, I live with my siblings now because my parents went for umrah. So I don't know what I want to do. Aigoo.. Well, even I don't have nothing to do, I always chatting with my oversea friend. I knew this friend almost a year. ^^

She was born in Busan, South Korea. Yes! She's a Korean. But when I look at her picture, she doesn't look like a Korean to me. Want me to prove? Okay! ^^

*don't steal this photo*

Isn't she's cute? >3< Well, she's actually 8 years older than me. Yeah, she looks young. ^^ I always chatting with her if I'm bored or I'm lazy to do other stuff. Want to know her name? Ney, I don't want to tell anyway. I never been video call with her. She said her webcam is broken, so she can't video call. How sad. :(

Whenever I chat with her, I always feel like she's my older sister. I wish I can video call with her one day. I don't know whether I look like her or not, but it's because I'm chubby, so it doesn't look a like. ㅎㅎㅎ I know it's not the same but I think both of us has the similar eyes. =3

I've been daydreaming that I live with her. Well, I think that's about it. I will be posting between me and my noona again next time!

Assalamualaikum & Sayonara! ^^

Labels: ,

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart