Saturday, December 21, 2013
8:13 PM

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo! ^^
I'm back again. hehe.. So, I'm gonna continue the part 1. Well, I don't know what to do anyway. So, I gonna post whatever things that I'm thinking about.

3 days ago, me and my noona were free calling each other used our phone. Well, it's the first time I heard her and her voice is a bit same like my another oversea friend. (maybe..) It was very AWKWARD conversation because it's night and we're a bit tired though. ㅋㅋㅋ


Even we're just met for 10 months, but our messages are about 8,000+. Here's the proof:-


Well, we've most of times will imagines. We're really bored, you know. -evil laugh- We sometimes didn't chat 24/7 through our schedule Well, I really don't know know whether you guys has the same situation like me. If you do leave a comment, nae? ^^

Besides that, we also like understand & know each others more. Noona also told me that her twin brothers really want to hear my voice on that night. But unfortunately, her brothers are at Japan while she's at Malaysia. Honestly, she's in vacation with her friends at Malaysia. I'm at Malaysia too. But I didn't meet her because I'm in Johor while she's in Kuala Lumpur. My parents went for umrah, so I didn't visit her there. poor me. ㅠㅠ

After the call, we express our feeling. I'm lazy to type, so let these pictures tell you. *bow*


I think that's about it. I'll continue the next week, arraseo?
Assalamualaikum & Sayonara! \(^-^)/

Labels: ,

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart