Tuesday, December 31, 2013
1:28 AM

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo!^^
I'm back from decorating my precious blog. Since it will be new year, I decided to decorated my blog template changed to blogskin. It's been a few months or almost a year that I changed my blog to simple template. My blog can't click right-click, so you have to use control(ctrl) key. I'm really sorry but it's against the rule.

Sapphire Blue~ 

I was a bit dizzy when I looked at some codes when I'm editing my blog. Well, it's been a while I haven't use blogskin, so it's a bit difficult. I'm just glad that I used my friend's blogskin.

Now, I want to tell you guys that next year is my first year of middle school. I was quite nervous because I'm victim of PBSMR soon. This morning, I went to the school to register for next year(tomorrow). I was speechless as I saw my old-elementary school friend is the same class as me. Well, she's Chinese anyway, so I easily communicate with her.

The WEST world had already in 2014, but I and other EAST Asia are waiting for hours. As an ELF, I really can't wait because it's also will be Sungmin's birthday! Yay!

My wish for 2014 is to be a great Muslimah and be a better person than this year(2013). I also wish that I'll go to Korea one day with my family in holiday.
Well, I think that's it. Assalamualaikum & Sayonara!

p/s: What's your wish(azam) for 2014? Leave a comment. ;)


blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart