Friday, January 3, 2014
9:27 PM

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo! ^^

How's everyone today? Well, I'm fine and a bit tired of school. I was really nervous as I went to school because they are so many people that I can't recognize or don't know well. I started to go to school is on 1 January 2014, Wednesday. Yeah, I'm Johorean after all. *sigh*

On the first day of school, there are so many brief that the teachers gave us. Well, that's how the first day of orientation is like that. It is quite frustrating though. *flip Kyuhyun* I'm also glad that I'm same class as my old friend. In my opinion, there's only both of us are Kpoppers. Aigoo..

Besides my school life, I really can't wait for my appa Angel comeback from military this year! Yay! I'm really miss him for 2 years. I can't wait! Oh, I almost forgot, Kyuhyun oppa will be making his first solo album this year too. I hope this year is the most lucky years of 2014. Well, Shindong and Sungmin will enlist this year, so hope they're fine for 2 years.

I think that's it. Short entry. Mianhae, I'll update more soon.

Assalamualaikum & Sayonara!^^
blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart