Tuesday, January 7, 2014
5:38 PM

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo.

Well, I just wanted to say that there are so many bad lucks to start the year. Last night, I got some news at Facebook that Leeteuk's father and his grandparents died in a car accident. I'm really upset when I heard this news, it's remind me of Donghae's father that had passed away few years ago.

According to the other news, after hearing this incident, Leeteuk or his real name Park Jungsoo who is currently in military services, rushed home.

It's really hard for him as his beloved people passed away. Donghae's father will thank to Leeteuk's father in heaven for taking care of his son, Donghae.

As I searching in other websites like Twitter, Weibo, SNS and others, there are many of other idols and fandoms that also support Leeteuk. I'm really thankful for you all that support us and Super Junior.

This temporarily time, Park Jungsoo is not Leeteuk but he's a son that had left by his grandparents and father, but he will be Leeteuk soon.

Saranghaeyo, Park Jungsoo! <3

Labels: , ,

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart