Friday, February 28, 2014
7:11 PM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM & ANNYEONGHASEYO! 

Hey, readers! I'm back! It's been a while I haven't update my blog. Well, I've been busy with some PBS and other things that related to school. Besides that, my internet connection is really slow, even slower than a snail. -_-"

So, I really don't have any idea about the title, NOTHING SPECIAL. I kinda lost some of the ideas to update this post. That's the reason why some my entries are not related to the title. I'm the mysterious girl you ever seen.

I've been so stressed these days because of the school. I really hate stress.. Well, I think it's possible to make ALL the students coma for few months or years... →_→ ←_←


Well, I think I'll stop here.. Sorry for this short entry... (≥ᴥ≤)
Assalamualaikum & Sayonara! ^^

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart