Saturday, March 8, 2014
5:18 PM
Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo!

I think most of you, readers, knew about this news. Everyone is really care for this news, includes other countries those who really cares and loving each other. I just knew this news when I just came back home from school. It was really terrible and heartbreaking.

When I think back, I remembered the time when I was in the flight MAS. I know most of citizens used this flight before. For me, it is the safest flight in the world. MAS isn't only fly to other states of the same country, right? It also flies to other country such as Vietnam, Saudi Arab, Beijing, South Korea, etc.

This morning, I opened my twitter @BalqiSarah46. It was really shocking! I was ashamed of the idol that make fun of this news, even it OUR own artist, example Zed Zaidi a.k.a. Jed Baldi. But he already deleted the tweet. I feel really ashamed and embarrassed.

Besides that, I saw Lee Minho tweet about this news too! I kinda felt really thankful to have any idol from other country even it's not my own country. SubhanAllah!

It's not the pilot's fault;
It's not the passengers' fault;
As Allah's creature, we have to accept what HE does. Maybe this is a reminder for us, Muslim, that hasn't 'sedar' from bad stuffs that disallowed us to do..
May ALLAH bless them always!♥

Assalamualaikum & Sayonara!

Labels:

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart