Sunday, March 23, 2014
10:54 PM
Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Annyeonghaseyo


Hey, readers! Miss Simple is BACK! ^^ 
It's been almost fortnight I hadn't update anything in my blog, right? I'm really sorry for you guys waiting for me. *hide* Well, said. I've been busy with school and project..

So, last Friday/Saturday, SJ-M make a comeback again! Yes! It's been 1 year 3 months to wait their comeback. The concept of the MV is AWESOME & FUNNY! I was like, "This is not acting, this is the REAL Super Junior!"

I'm really kinda amazed and how GREAT the MV is. And since this year will be Super Junior's Comeback, there will be a fanwar. *eat popcorn* No fanwars for me!

I think this is it. Short Entry... See you guys NEXT TIME! \(^o^)/

HAPPY HOLIDAY!


blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart