Friday, July 11, 2014
10:13 PM

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo!
How are you readers doing? :face39: I'm pretty sorry that I haven't been update since last month (?). Well, too much homework and stuff like that.

So, how's the fasting, readers? Is anyone NOT fasting today? :face44: I'm still fasting ever since the 1st Ramadhan, and never had a day "OFF" from it. Hehe.. I'll be HIATUS for few days or weeks. Maybe after Eid Mubarak soon. I'm also trying to finish off my story and make a new one though. :face32:

Oh, right. I've heard the news that Israel is killing the innocent Gaza, Palestine and Syria. Ya Allah... :face29: Why? Why? I feel so sorry to them. :face22: 

I still have many imaginary stories that I should finish but well.. :face34: I'm really sorry but I have to end it right here. So, yeah. Assalamualaikum and sayonara! :face12:



xoxo
AyumiELF
blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart