Monday, June 8, 2015
10:53 PM

Assalamualaikum and Happy Holiday!

It's been a while I haven't update. Sorry for making you guys waiting. :face22: Been hiatus for months and many things that I missed from my favorite bloggers. :face41:


First of all, alhamdulillah. I'm healthy and safe nowadays. Somethings happened complicated though. Yeah well, the juniors' attitude are getting worse maybe. And also my friends too. Well, people do change but don't they realize they choosed the wrong path? I mean, come on. You're getting popular just because of your gedik-ness. Meh. :face34:

Next, hmm.. my education? Well, it's quite fine though. I was really surprised myself that I'm the only math girl in the class. I mean, my friends always call my name but not other during Math class though. Yeah, just kinda proud myself. :face44: Don't hate me for being arrogant. :face36:

Oh, wait? Arrogant? Why.. many people mistaken me for being arrogant. :face30: It's kinda true because I don't always mixed up with others. I often being lonely except my loved one came accompany me. :face38: Awww I love him so much~! :face9: Actually, I have my own reasons for being arrogant though but only Allah knows what it is.

Random: This picture was taken at the Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Island. Yeah, anticipated for school trip last week.

Well I think that's enough for the post. I can't write even longer or you'll get bored of my blog. :face29: But I really want to thank you guys for viewing and reading my blogs. If there's anything you guys want, just tell me at the CBOX on your right. Insya Allah I will make my time to update more soon.

See you guys later~! :face8:
blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart