Thursday, June 18, 2015
8:09 AM

Assalamualaikum and good evening.

How's everyone been doing? Alhamdulillah. Ramadhan already just begun. I feel so excited whenever this season comes. It feels like cloud9. :face2: Even though we have to wake up early for "sahur", but still have a soul of a kid that really so hyper active and patient like grown up for fasting :face28:

I've been reading novel all day long. Yeah. Nowadays, I really like to read novels especially from my famous idol, Kak Ain Maisarah. Her writing about any teenage novels are so amazing. I really feel thankful, because I can write BM essay with some tips from her novels. I mean, the best way to write an essay. :face8:

Okay, enough with the essay stuff. Probably everyone not just happy about fasting, but Raya Aidilfitri. Nowadays Muslim people are busy with their outfits colour for their Raya. Well, my raya theme is "GREY". Actually, I want to pick red or a bit maroon because it can make me look a bit arrogant a bit. Grey isn't a bad colour though, when I look at the mirror, it gave me the look of elegance. Girls like elegance, right? Well, the outfit I will wear is "Baju Kurung Moden". It's not just any ordinary "baju kurung", but it has the mixed of model and traditional style.:face24:

Well, when I shopping with my parents last week, my eyes were as shine as a diamond.:face18: So many beautiful "baju kurung" and "baju jubah". It so beautiful that I have to follow what my mom wants. My mom has a lot of "baju jubah" from Arab Saudi during her umrah at Mecca and Madinah. I will wear one of her jubah one day. :face44:

Oh well, I guess that's for today's entry, readers. Insya Allah. I will continue write for the next entry. If there's any question, you can privately message me in FB on the left side of this blog.
Thanks for reading, sweetheart.:face38:

-xoxo, Ayumi

Labels:

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart